Thursday, December 29, 2005

I've been hiding out in the house this past week. I have some work to do but have been putting it off. It was buffet central in Vegas and my parents had these comps for restaurants! I feel like I should spend a little time at the gym, but then again, it is the holidays and I love food.

My drive home was long. Are people really so stupid that they don't know that the right lane is for slow traffic? And why do people brake when there's no one in front of them? I was getting a little annoyed with some of the drivers. I drove down the strip one last time which was a big mistake. It took me 45 minutes to make it to the freeway. Then, it took me 2 hours before I reached the city of Primm. Everyone was leaving and I should have stayed until Tuesday.

I took pictures of a lot of the architecure of the hotels. Where else but Vegas can one visit Paris, New York, and Italy, all in one day. There was still much more I could have done, like shoot the strip at night. Maybe next time because I don't mind the drive. It's not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?