Monday, November 21, 2005

My district actually gave us the whole week off for Thanksgiving. So I just might post here everyday, or maybe not. I finished a pretty long week and it's nice to not have to go to work, you know...kind of like when I was substituting or going to school. Sometimes I miss those days. Especially when I'm dealing with someone else's kid who has a lot of baggage.

My school just got rid of a student and hopefully more will follow because I think it will just set the tone for the school..."If you continue to act like an asshole, you won't be going here anymore." After all, we're not a babysitting service. The more I spend time with the students, the more I am annoyed with adults. There are a lot of rude and discourteous people out there and it's only going to get worse, because their children learn from their actions.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is only a few days away. This week is going to go by fast and before you know it, I'll have to return to work. Not that I don't want to, but there's just those few students that ruin it for, not only myself, but for other students as well.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?