Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Well, I must leave alohaland. I thought about extending my trip a few days, but there are some much needed things to attend to at home. I will miss the friendly aloha spirit here and the humid weather that I've grown accustom to. No Michelle Pfeifer sightings, but while looking through Tower Records yesterday, I saw Jasmine Trias. Who? You know, the island girl who was voted off of American Idol, who is now big in the Philipines, and trying to extend that popularity stateside.

Right now, I'm trying to figure out what kind of trouble I can get into before I leave. I'm going to miss all the new restaurants that I chowed out in, especially Kin Wah in Kaneohe for their minute chicken and cake noodle. Also, The Little Village in Chinatown for their honey walnut shrimp. Never made it to Waikiki this time. I guess I'll just have to come back, perhaps for the holidays, and try to spot Michelle.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?