Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I spent my 4th of July on Kailua Beach. Fireworks were schedule for 7:45, but hey, I'm in Hawaii so naturally, it's Hawaiian time and they didn't start until 8. The went on for about 20 minutes and as we were packing up to leave, whoever was firing them off the little barge, found some more to shoot off. This was the first time I spent the holiday at the beach. It was very crowded but my niece had some friends that rented a couple of beach cottages and they had a bar-b-que after. They also had a bunch of fireworks to shoot off, and while we were eating, the owners of the property came and told them they couldn't "bus' firecrac-kah." It's not as wild as New Year's, but it was fun just the same.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?