Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'm in San Jose right now. I flew up for my nephew's graduation. People up here drive like idiots. They either drive too fast or too slow. Most have no idea that other people are on the road. I hate to say this, but a majority of these drivers are Asian. So I feel like other people might think that I drive just like them. My niece's cat is psycho. One moment she attacks my leg, the next she wants me to pet her.

Hertz gave me a Toyota Matrix. It's a fun car to drive, but it reminds me of a small station wagon. It's brand new too. There was only 36 miles on the odometer. I was hoping to get the cool agent, so I could talk her into giving me a Mustang convertible. They have the new ones already.

Well, I'm going to meet up with some high school friends. Class of 19**. It's amazing that we still look so good while some of the rest of our class have aged immensely. I'm probably going to hit San Francisco while I'm up here...you know...visit some of my peeps. It's suppose to rain, and wouldn't you know it, I left my jacket in sunny socal.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?