Tuesday, June 07, 2005
I've been a little more evil in the cruel world. But only for people who deserve it. There are so many self-centered rude people walking amongst us and for all intents and purposes, they should be attacked in some form or another. Here are ten things that some people do that really piss me off:
- People who talk on their cell phones while driving. Especially when they make a lane change, but can't see you because they are using their left hand which is blocking their view.
- Women who tailgate while talking on their cell phones.
- People who block the isles with their carts at Costco, Trader Joe's, Home Depot, and Albertson's.
- People who let their children run around the stores.
- People who bring their crying babies to the movies.
- People who bring their out of control children to a restaurant.
- People who hate their life or job, and direct their anger at you.
- Self-centered and self-absorbed people who do not have anything to offer or contribute to the world, and make other people's lives miserable.
- People who drive really expensive cars and think they're all that, but no matter how nice the car looks, the person driving it is ugly. And if they are not ugly on the outside, they are on the inside, it shows.
- Rude and discourteous young people who learn how to act that way from their parents.