Saturday, April 09, 2005

This past week, I saw this movie:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Very slick, very violent, but interesting and funny.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Devon Aoki kicks ass! My only problem is that she does not say anything. However, at least she doesn't die, which seems to be the case when there's an Asian character involved.

I also saw Harold and Kumar go to Whitecastle.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Which had some high and low points. I thought Harold (and of all names, Harold. Why not Franklin or Lawrence) was pretty stereotypical until the end. Why do Asian clubs have nothing but nerds in them? And even when they cut loose, they're still nerds. It was funny at times, but I still had some problems with it. Doogie was hilarious! I wonder how I would have felt if Gedde Watanabe was in the Doogie role. Gedde who?
You know, Long Duk Dong from Sixteen Candles
I probably would have been offended.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?