Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I'd have to say the worst things on the road right now are people talking on their cell phones while driving. And this is going to sound sexist, but women are the most offensive. There was a time when they would be putting on their make-up, which was bad enough, but now, they talk AND put on their make-up. LOL!

A BMW swerved into my lane and almost hit me. And yes, the bitch was talking on a phone. I believe that people who talk on phones while driving, eating alone, shopping, and even walking, (walking of all things), are insecure and cannot, I repeat, cannot do anything by themselves. There is also that need to feel and look as if they are someone important. HELLLLLOOOOOOO! Just about anyone can get a cell phone. There was a time when only an elite group of people had them.

Just for fun, I followed several people talking on their phones and listened to their conversation. I'd tell you what they said, but it was just a whole lot of nothing. I'm not sure if they noticed I was following and listening, but if they are going to talk in public, I have a right to listen. There are no privacy laws in effect here, and if they wanted privacy then they shouldn't be talking in public. But I guess it could be considered stalking, maybe even harassment. But they are harassing me by talking on their phone.

Did you ever notice that people talk louder on their phones when they are in a restaurant? If it was legal, I'd throw a pat of butter at them. I don't have one because I don't want people to be able to get a hold of me 24/7. Oh, wait, I do have one. It is one of Sprints first phones. It's the size of a small, very small, brick, and weighs about as much. People laugh when they see it. But there's no monthly charge and I only use it when I travel long distances. I don't even know what the phone number is. I had a pager at one time, but that didn't last very long (4 months).



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?