Monday, January 24, 2005

I didn't realize how crude this song was until I read the lyrics. This was played on Hot 97. More information can be read on the Angry Asian Man website (link on your right). I can't beleive the deejay, who is black (I would have said African American, but given her insensitivity), would allow something like this on her show. She even attacks another deejay, who is Asian, for voicing her objections.

There was a time, when the sun was shining bright
So I went down to the beach to catch me a tan
Then the next thing I knew, a wave 20 feet high
Came and washed your whole country away

And all at once, you can hear the screaming chinks
And no one was saved from the wave
There were Africans drowning, little Chinamen swept away
You can hear God laughing, 'Swim you bitches swim.'

[Chorus]
So now you're screwed, it's the tsunami,
You better run and kiss your ass away, go find your mommy
I just saw her float by, a tree went through her head
And now your children will be sold to child slavery



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?