Tuesday, December 21, 2004

There's three more shopping days left. I'm in San Jose and it's cold, especially at night, and a little warm during the day. Although there are so many strange shoppers out right now. Is it too much to say "excuse me" when you bump into someone? San Jose has the sterotypical Asian drivers...so I can blend right in if I'm driving stupidly. A new found favorite is King Eggroll. This place makes some of the best Chinese food in east San Jose and it's always crowded. The first time I went in there I thought I was on a crowded street in San Francisco's Chinatown. I will be braving the shopping waters tomorrow at one of the busiest shopping malls in San Jose. I hope I'll be able to embarrass my niece because a lot of her little friends will be there. I worked out for the first time while on vacation because I've been feeling rather fat. However, after my two and a half hour workout, I bought King Eggroll for dinner. I'll work it off tomorrow. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. My old hygienist will be taking a chain saw to my plaque build-up. Call me "Bleeding Gums Murphy" tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?