Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pompous, arrogant, condescending...you know he danced around and said, "Neener, neener, neeeeeeennneeerrrrrr! I won, I won, I won." He is that playground brat that had to have his way or he'd throw a temper tantrum. The first one to tattle-tale on someone else, but would never accept responsibility for his own actions. And what is up with his Stepford wife? I guess any slacker in school can become president. No wonder he signed that "No Child Left Behind," because he was and is that child that was left behind. So I guess what he might be saying now is, "You didn't think I would amount to anything, well, I'VE BEEN ELECTED PRESIDENT AGAIN! SO IN YOUR FACE!" No wonder education gets the shaft on funding.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?