Monday, July 05, 2004

Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can...spins a web, anytime...catches thieves just like flies....

Overall, not a bad movie...a little heavy on the love story. The beginning was a little slow. I went and saw it on the 4th at two while everyone was either at the beach or at a party. The theater was practically empty. And as you would have it, there were quite a few children. I liked the fight scenes the best because I couldn't hear the little girl in the row behind me talking to her mom.

For dinner, I tried this teriyaki burger recipe that my niece sent to me. It came out pretty good, although around 7:30 I started falling asleep. Could it have been from these tasty burgers that were heavy with mayonnaise, eggs, and Yoshida Teriyaki sauce? I also made mac salad, sort of like L & L Drive-in.

Yes, it was a "triple A" 4th of July celebration.

(All Asian-American)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?