Tuesday, June 22, 2004

MADRID, Spain (AP) -- Quentin Tarantino said Monday he plans to shoot a third part of the "Kill Bill" vengeance series.

"I have plans, actually not right away, but like in 15 years from now, I'll do a third version of this saga," the director said at a news conference to promote "Kill Bill -- Vol. 2," which opens in Spain next month.

Tarantino said part three would focus on the daughter of a hired killer that Uma Thurman's character bumps off early in her revenge spree.

How cool is this? Reese and I had talked about Tarantino having room for a third installment with the little girl seeking revenge. That's exactly what O-Ren Ishii did. Is revenge a good thing? Dictionary.com defines revenge:

1. To inflict punishment in return for (injury or insult).
or
2. To seek or take vengeance for (oneself or another person); avenge.

I guess there are positive and negative aspects to it. I believe in karma because I've had my fair share of it coming back at me. But I also believe that people should get what they deserve, especially if they've wronged someone. Hhmmm...I just might go see Kill Bill vol. 2 again this week.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?