Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Is it rude not to give money to homeless people? Today, I'm getting into my car, minding my own business, I can see the guy pushing his cart across the Albertson's parking lot, but I don't look at him. I get into my car and he's right next to me. I casually glance at him and he smiles, but I put my car in reverse and start to back out.

Now, I really wanted to stop and get out of my car and punch this woman in the face. Her car was sort of across from mine. She rolls down her window and gives him a dollar. Then the bitch looks at me as if she's better. If she was walking downtown, at night, would she do the same? I feel sorry for homeless people, but I'm not working and 50 cents adds up over time.

Is it wrong not to feel a little guilty? I have cable, a car, internet, and can take a shower every day. However, I don't do drugs, drink continuously, or have had the pleasure of getting screwed over by the U.S. military.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?