Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Brockton junior high sex racket probed
By Dave Wedge
Wednesday, June 2, 2004

Brockton authorities are probing an alleged junior high prostitution racket, including whether to charge a 13-year-old girl accused of pressuring her mentally impaired friend into turning tricks for as little as $5.
full text here
Boston Herald

Can you believe that? I sure can. I've seen my share of twisted little middle school shits, and at this one school, there were quite a few having oral sex behind the bleachers on the football field. Some of the boys could be little pimp daddies. When are school administrators and parents going to wake-up and realize their sweet innocent looking children are little perverts?

I had lunch with Reese today and he said that this new site isn't as cutting edge as my old one (God rest its soul). So I think I'm slowly going to revert back to my old, evil, vocally obnoxious self.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?