Thursday, May 13, 2004

I've always been a skeptic about acupuncture, but I'm slowly becoming a firm believer in the practice of Chinese medicine. I'm not saying that it, being a pin cushion for about an hour, is for everyone, but it has been relieving stress and blocked energy in various parts of my body.

For example, my knee joints always felt swollen whenever I kneeled down, but after today, they feel much more flexible. This may have something to do with the 6 little pins that gave me a little jolt of electric pain when the doctor tapped them in.

I always drift off to sleep when I'm there, but catch myself giving a little snore, which wakes me up. I pity the office if I were to ever fall into a deep sleep. I leave the office feeling relaxed and the worries of yesterday seem much farther away. I'm not as angry as I was on the old website (God rest its soul), so this wake-up call was a good thing because later on down the line, I could have gotten into more serious trouble.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"benevolence, charity, humanity, love," kindness.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?