Monday, May 10, 2004

I received the following horoscope today.

You're starlight and sunshine all rolled into one glorious package. You're a luminous being in a place that needs immediate relief from darkness. Your smile speaks volumes, and this is before you even open your mouth. Roll out that omnibus of good vibes. Open your encyclopedia of deep wisdom for anyone that wants to know more. The only real way to build a community these days is to open your mind and freely exchange ideas. Today you forge lifelong friendships. Tomorrow you'll find some other way to save the world. The two are definitely connected.

Which is very interesting considering the conversation I had yesterday over lunch with my friend Reese and his lovely wife Julia. Reese and I had fallen under considerable scrutiny, however I was the one who was exiled. But I was wondering if I had started some cosmic chain reaction because misfortune had brushed its hand over Reese's Cady, and it is either part of some hold-up gang or in Mexico, stripped for parts. He had about 100 cds, 30 reports and Julia's childhood photo album. Perhaps a good samaritan will leave them somewhere to be found, sans cds.

We were trying to figure out who ratted me out to the conservatives, but we cannot go back in time and change what happened. A very wise old owl told me,

"
This could be a blessing in disguise."

So perhaps I'll be winning the lottery this month, but I won't be holding my breath. I do have more time to write, read and observe, which has always been something I never had time to do.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?